The JRYC is beyond amazing (as I’m sure you all realize :D). We are HBV-awareness-spreading crusaders in our schools and communities.
But the JRYC does more than just outreach. It has given me experiences for life.
For example, with the JRYC I…
– went on my first BART/Caltrain ride
– got lost for the first time while riding BART
– visited Golden Gate Park for the first time
– ate my first peanut butter filled pretzel (nomnom)
– labeled my first vial of blood
– assembled my first needle/syringe contraption
– sat in a Korean church for the first time
– made my first website! (courtesy of Google Sites)
– read my first hepatitis B rap (word.)
– AND made lots of friends + adopted my ALC family 😀
So the JRYC is special in many ways. Once you join us, you’ll be trapped forever. But that’s a good thing.
Filed under: Uncategorized |